Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 130

Thread: Just go...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats not about Singapore.

    Come on! This is a travel thread! Surely you guys have been to interesting foreign countries.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never been outside of the country. >_<

  3. #53
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been in France (city of Nice), Andorra, and Argentina (lived there when I was a little kid, visited once, Buenos Aires and Rosario, plus a few places I can't remember because I was too young).

    Given the circumstances, I may get a good chance to visit one or two of these countries in a near future (1-3 years): Italy, China, United Kingdom, Portugal, France.

    Other countries I'd like to visit are Japan, USA, and Finland or Sweden.

    Inside Spain, I've been in Madrid (live here), Castile-La Mancha (countless times), Castile and Lion (dozens of times), Valencia (~10 times), Catalonia (5 times), Asturies (4 times), Aragon (4 times), Balear Islands (2 times), Andalusia (once), and Extremadura (once).

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ive only been to all the southern coastal states (cali, new mex, arizona, tex, louisiana, alabama) and puerto rico ofcourse, and i was born in colorado thats about it lol

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been to all the surrounding States of Ohio, in addition to the US capitol, Washington(Farthest north I've ever been) I've also been to Florida and North Carolina.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's see here:
    NC
    SC
    Drove up to Maine, going through a lot of states.
    Drove up to Michigan.
    Drove down to Flordia.
    Drove down to Edisto and Jekyll Islands (different times).
    Been to TN a few times.

    Going on a cruise sometime this summer to some islands.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i should go on a cruise someday lolz all my friends have >_>

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't imagine doing a cruise, for the first thing I'd hate myself for being there cause I'd lose all possible friendships with the communist party(Am I kidding?)\Second of all, I don't ike being crammed into a little boat for days and days..Its silly, I'd rather go out on a hike somewhere or go Geocaching(Go ahead and ask)

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You do understand, that there are big cruise ships, right?

  10. #60
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd lose all possible friendships with the communist party

    Huh? Not sure what that meant

    ????

    I'd rather go to the mountains. I'd go to a hotel, it's more comfortable than camping. There are lots of things to do in the mountains, out of which my favorite is just walk around, relax, enjoy the views, and take 256 megs worth of pics. In particular, there's this beautiful place, my favorite place in the world. I'll post some pics of it someday; I hope I get some free time to do it soon, while this thread is still alive.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 30, 2004 09:43 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •